Friday, June 22, 2012

Ranked 3rd in the NUE series!

So, right before Lumberjack I was told that I had gotten a mention in Cycling News and was deemed a "Dark Horse" to watch out for.  I really just laughed, oh if they only knew...I did get excited to see my name however.  There might be a time when a name mention doesn't even phase me, but right now these are scrapbook moments!  Hey-mom-look-at-me type events that I will never forget.  It did help my confidence a little, especially since Mohican had knocked me down so hard.

Another one of these instances is seen in this spreadsheet done by Ryan O'Dell, the race director of the NUE Series.  I am currently 3rd in the overall NUE standings!  Right behind Amanda and Brenda!!  If we could only just stop the series now...

Here's your picture...
smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment