Friday, June 22, 2012

Girls night out!


It is so much fun to get together with my awesome teammates and just catch up on the daily happenings of our life.  Kristi and Amy are our new mommas, so it was exciting to hear about how they have been embracing motherhood and enjoying the journey of pregnancy.  They are both so beautiful!  Star and Grace leave next week BC Bike Race. I am super pumped for them as they tear it up seven days in a row on one-of-a-kind singletrack in British Columbia.  What an opportunity!!  Paula's got Nationals coming up and there is no doubt in my mind that she will absolutely tear it up! Kym is traveling to NC to coach at a camp and scope things out before her big move in August.  I'm sure she will be checking out the local singletrack as well.  I am still smiling from my little victory at Lumberjack, trying to fit an extra NUE race (Wilderness 101) into the schedule in July.  ORAMM is next on the books for me, I may even do the Jerdon Mountain Challenge on Saturday before ORAMM on Sunday.  I still need time to allow that to marinate...

No comments:

Post a Comment